4.30.2012

366 Project: April Pictures

4:1
This is the first Lord's Supper Logan got to participate in.

4:2
Lane's first time to the YMCA.  He slept the whole time.

4:3
Logan and I were doing a Jillian Michaels Ab video and Lucas ran and put this outfit on so he would have a 6-pack.

4:4
Snuggle time with daddy.

4:5
I love that our road has only one other house besides ours.  The boys love riding their bikes down it!

4:6
Getting ready for the glow in the dark Easter Egg Hunt.

4:7
Dying Easter Eggs.

4:8
Lane's first Easter Sunday

4:9
We had a great day at the "sandy park" in Spencer.  The weather was absolutely perfect!

4:10
I love the way Logan cares so much about his baby brother.  He is so sweet to him.

4:11
My "Very Hungry Caterpillar"

4:12
Lucas' 1/2 Birthday.  He is getting so big!!

4:13
It doesn't take long to get behind!  Laundry is never ending.

4:14
Logan's first baseball game.

4:15
Logan finding out he is going to basketball camp at Indiana University this summer.  He was so excited it brought tears to his eyes.  He gets to work with Coach Crean and the basketball players.  He had no idea and can't wait to go.  I don't know who is more excited...Landon or Logan. 

4:16
Good report, thankfully!

4:17
It doesn't take much to entertain kids for hours.  He played with his toys in the sink for a long time.

4:18
Trip to the library

4:19
Logan playing first base.

4:20
My little guy is two months already!

4:21
We are spending lots of time at the ball fields this season.  Lucas is playing t-ball too.

4:22
My silly boys all in the crib.

4:23
Logan played well tonight!  He scored the winning run!

4:24
Yummy trip to the Schakolad Chocolate Factory.

4:25
Putting him to work☺

4:26
Logan was putting together a map of the US and he wanted me to take this picture and show Keith Weatherly, his Sunday School teacher.  This is what he thinks of Kentucky. 

4:27
The boys helped me make chocolate bowls.

4:28
Our chocolate taste testing party.

4:29
Sunday afternoon nap.

4:30
He's armed and ready to go.  His pacy and lightsaber, what more does a baby need?



1 comment:

  1. These are all so sweet! I love the ab outfit! I love Logan's face when he was told about basketball camp! How precous!!! I also love Lane's awesome Star Wars shirt! Someone awfully cool probably got that for him! Lol!

    ReplyDelete