9.01.2012

366 Project: August Photos


8:1
 Tasty toes.
 
8:2
Moore Family Reunion in Gatlinburg.  This was our view from the cabin. 
  
8:3
Davy Crocket's Putt Putt. 
 
 
8:4
 This was interesting, to say the least.  We went tubing down the river in Townsend.  It was really difficult with the baby because the water was low and we kept getting stuck on the rocks.  Not the best idea.
 
8:5
 Baby Captain America
 
8:6
 Rub-a-dub-dub, three men in a tub.
 
8:7
 Being silly at Dogwood Park.
 
8:8
 He loves this outfit with little duckie rattles on his feet.  I remember Logan wearing this outfit.
 
8:9
 This was a FUN day at a drive thru safari in Knoxville.
 
8:10
Logan said his fat rolls look like shark fins.  He's getting chubby.

8:11
My sweet little boys.

8:12
Almost school time!
 

8:13
Lucas wearing one of Lane's hats.
 

8:14
First day of school.
 

8:15
This is one of my favorite things to do with my boys.  I love our porch!
 


8:16
My sweet friend, Julie, gave me some back to school flowers.  She is so thoughtful.
 
8:17
Up, up, and away.
 
8:18
What's the matter, Jackson?
 
8:19
Lane wasn't sure about the baby food.  This is his first time eating anything other than milk.
 
8:20
My sweet baby is six months old!
 
8:21
Making jellyfish in water bottles.
 
8:22
No need for shirts.
 
8:23
Working at Pluto's Hot Dogs like Mark in Night of the Moonjellies.
 
8:24
Trivia game about our book this week.
 
8:25
Fun day building a cardboard boat with dad!
 
8:26
Poor little guy fell asleep in the bouncer.  I hated to wake him up to go to church.
 
8:27
This made me laugh hysterically.  We were working on the letter "U".  He ran upstairs and got an Umbrella and showed me his Underwear for the letter.
 
8:28
We made a flag cake to go along with our Five in a Row book, Lentil.
 
8:29
Whittling like Old Sneep in the book.
 
8:30
Taste test.  Lucas wasn't fond of the sour lemons.
 
8:31
Testing acoustics in different rooms.


























No comments:

Post a Comment