11.27.2014

Labor Day Weekend


I am so thankful to have a husband who still likes me.  haha.  Seriously though, some married couples after many years don't even like being around each other.  I'm glad that we still enjoy each other and that he helps to make "us" a priority in such a busy season in our lives with young children.  Sometimes it is difficult to make time just for each other with hectic schedules.  Usually we go to dinner and a movie, but I was getting a little bored with that....not to sound like a spoiled brat or anything.  Most movies are just trash and I leave feeling gross.  So, Landon came up with an awesome date for us on Labor Day weekend.  We went to Brentwood to a glassblowing class.  It was AWESOME!  First we saw a demonstration of a few items we were going to get to choose from to make ourselves.

Landon went first. 

This was HOT!!   I was drenched in sweat when I got finished.  Our instructor actually had to go change shirts once because it was completely soaked through.  I'm thankful I'm not going to hell.  ha.

***********************************************************

On Sunday of Labor Day weekend, we had a Sunday School trip planned.  We went to a campsite in Crossville (everything was booked in Townsend).  Then we went tubing on Monday.  It was such a fun weekend!!

Paige is a good babysitter!























No comments:

Post a Comment