12.31.2018

Christmas Card

This year's Christmas card almost didn't happen.  I wanted to wait to get some family photos after Logan was off his crutches and out of his boot.  Once that finally happened, it rained for days and days.  Thankfully, Mackenzie took pics on a day's notice and got them back to me the same day.  We went down the road into the neighbor's yard and tried to get Hoosier in our family picture.  He's all over the place so it was a challenge, but we got several with him too.  

I love coming up with themes and designs for Christmas cards.  It's one of my favorite things to do each year.  I love receiving them from friends and family and seeing photographs of growing families and the careful design and selection each one makes.  I appreciate the time and thought put into the details...the hand lettering on the envelopes, the font choices, the thickness of the card stock used, even down to the selection of the stamps.  This year's card was inspired by a video I watched in a Christmas service.  It moved me to tears in worship so I knew this was going to be used somehow.


























Hoosier was in a stare down with a cat. 




No comments:

Post a Comment