10.20.2011

Thankful

Today we went back to the doctor for a follow up ultra sound.  This was to check the baby's heart and a few other things they were concerned about from the last one.  I could barely contain my emotions when I was told that there were no longer spots on the heart and everything else had resolved itself.  It was explained at the last visit that everything was "common" and "normal", but I couldn't help but to be paralyzed with fear expecting the absolute worst case scenario. 

Today, I am just truly thankful, relieved, and in awe of God's mercies on our family.  I am not worthy of what I have been given.  I appreciate the prayers from so many of my friends and family.  I really felt them and was allowed to have a peace in the midst of some great fears. 

No comments:

Post a Comment