5.31.2012

366 Project: May Pictures

5:1
This was a "dentist chair day", as my mother-in-law calls it...wonderful memories that you can think about when you are in a dentist chair trying not to freak out.  We had a perfect day spent outside playing.  Lane loves being outside and he took a little nap on the blanket.
5:2
Oh how I have missed Opry Mills!!  The boys spent forever in the Lego store.

5:3
Getting ready for Julie's shower.

5:4
This is one of my favorites!!

5:5
I love watching my boys!  I can't wait for Lucas to play pitching machine though.  It is so much more exciting to watch.

5:6
He's getting chubby☺

5:7
Lucas loves his brother!

5:8
We did a salt experiment with our study of Israel when we discussed the Dead Sea.  Lucas said he wants to go to the Dead Sea because there aren't and sharks there.

5:9
He created his own costume...not sure what he is.

5:10
I came downstairs to this.  They were sticking their heads in the sink filled with water.  They made a huge mess but I just had to laugh at them.  I think they are ready to go swimming.

5:11
My boys were so sweet all week long to celebrate Mother's Day.  Logan made the Lego sign and they made up a dessert for me.  It was marshmallows melted with chocolate chips.  It was SOO sweet! 

5:12
So blessed to be their mom!

5:13
On Sunday afternoon, Lucas had an allergic reaction to something outside.  No fun!

5:14
No words...not a fan of this.

5:15
Three-legged race at track and field. 

5:16
Sporadic trip to Chattanooga so Landon could get a new driver.  The boys had fun playing on the putting green.

5:17
Lane found his hands.  It's so funny to watch him cross-eyed in amazement. 

5:18
Snuggle time with daddy!

5:19
Lucas at Jace's super fun ninja birthday party.

5:20
3 months

5:21
Wii time.

5:22
Friends at the driving range.

5:23
Oh yes, he fell asleep standing up.

5:24
First swim!

5:25
Completed day 1 of couch to 5K for Logan.

5:26
Logan had an awesome play and got the game ball.

5:27
1,2,3, GO!

5:28
Heartbreaking game that we almost won. 

5:29
Organizing legos.  I have no idea how they know what every little piece goes to.  It's amazing.

5:30
Sword fighting...a common activity at our house.  It never fails, shortly after they start I hear crying, running to find me, then tattling.
5:31
They built this around Lane while he was taking a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment