11.01.2012

366 Photo Project: October Photos

10:1
I'm not sure how I feel about this...tic tac toe for money.  (Notice Lucas' pouty face.  He lost the previous game.)
 
10:2
Landon came and taught the kids how to tie ties in our CO-OP manners class.  I learned as well☺
 
10:3
Our cheese taste test in our study of France.  Some were horrible!!
 
10:4
We studied about bicyles in the Tour de France and they wanted to go ride their bikes.
 
10:5
Fun day at the Children's Science Museum with Nana.
 
10:6
Art project with Nana.
 
10:7
Nursery duty this week.
 
10:8
Enjoying this beautiful weather!
 
10:9
Poor Lane doesn't stand a chance with his crazy brother.
 
10:10
Baby downward dog pose.
 
10:11
I'm so proud of Lucas for riding.  He normally won't do this.
 
10:12
My little birthday boy ended up having a rough day.  We had to postpone his party and had to go to the doctor.
 
10:13
This squish face made us laugh hysterically.  It was actually funnier than what I captured with my phone.
 
10:14
Fun with a leaf blower.
 
10:15
Grandpa came in for a visit and read the boys a book during school.
 
10:16
We studied weather this week.  They were trying to figure out what kinds of clouds were out that day.
 
10:17
Landon's "new" truck.  I think it's ugly, but he loves it.  He's wanted one as long as I can remember.  He said it's like his Papaw Dickerson's truck.
 
10:18
Mystery Trip to Louisville.  This was a Halloween party that evening.
 
10:19
The Louisville Slugger Factory and Museum.
 
10:20
Lucas' 6th Birthday Party!
 
10:21
One of my favorite outfits made by Michaela at Toot Sweet Boutique with fabric I designed.
 
10:22
Taking a big boy bath now.
 
10:23
Riding horses with our CO-OP Contenders of Faith group.
 
10:24
Learning about coal mining with Papaw.
 
10:25
We found some coal on Bon Air Mountain.
 
10:26
This was a perfect day with my boys.
 
10:27
Our first half marathon in Kingsport, TN.
 
10:28
We got to visit with the Foshie's while we were in East Tennessee.  All L's...Lydia, Logan, Lane, Lucas, Levi, and Liz.  Try saying the right one with that.
 
10:29
Time to baby proof.
 
10:30
Lucas loves this puppy.  I had to teach him too.  He was in 4th grade.
 
10:31
Avengers Halloween.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Squash face is my favorite! I just love this blog topic!!!

    ReplyDelete