5.07.2013

365 Project: April Pictures

4:1
We are spending lots of time at the ballpark with both Logan and Lucas playing baseball.  Lucas is pushing Lane around during Logan's practice.
 
4:2
Learning about pointillism in Art Class.
 
4:3
Lane finally got a new big boy car seat.  He loves facing forward.
 
4:4
Our first Mountain Snow of the season.  Lucas asks for one daily!
 
4:5
Busy day cleaning out the garage.  This photo was taken at around 1:00 in the morning.  We had to get the floor painted that night so we could reorganize the garage on Saturday.
 
4:6
I have never had a garage this organized.  It makes me smile.
 
4:7
Crazy hair!
 
4:8
Logan getting ready for his standardized test. 
 
4:9
On our last Co-op day, the kids got to do archery in 4-H.
 
4:10
I just love this picture.
 
4:11
We had several extra students in school this day.  Lucas brought all of his "brothers" to join us.   They were all in different grades. 
 
4:12
Lucas' half birthday.  This is a self proclaimed nickname.  He cleaned up the house without being asked one day and he called himself "Captain Cleanup". 
 
4:13
Lucas playing baseball.
 
4:14
 This almost made me cry.  Instead of flowers for Della Mae's funeral, Julie got me apples because of the way she always made them in a flower apple for me.  So sweet!
 
4:15
I opened the drawer in the kitchen and I saw where Lane had been there.  He left me a surprise.
 
4:16
 Logan is being a big baby in Lane's high chair doing the "more" sign.  He will regret this one.  haha.
 
4:17
I usually go in Lucas' lessons with him, but this week I didn't.  The teacher said he did better without me in there. 
 
4:18
On this day, Logan had a difficult time getting his math work finished. He had to complete two worksheets and the first one took FOREVER. He told me, "I'm going to finish this second worksheet like a man."  He wrote it on his paper to remind himself.  ha!

4:19
 Our homeschool group on a trip to Cumberland Caverns.

4:20
 Logan batting at his baseball game.

4:21
 Logan nailing Jeremy in the face with a pie at Awana.

4:22
 The boys were SO sweet.  They cleaned up the basement without me asking them and put this on the door.

4:23
 Lane was trying to blow the dandelion.  He found that it was much more effective if you just use your hands.

4:24
 This was an experiment with sugar cubes to show how caves are formed.
 
4:25
 Logan's first piano recital at Steven's Street Baptist Church.

4:26
A tea party on the front porch to go along with our book for the week.

4:27
 Lane wants to join in the game.

4:28
 We had a ballroom dancing class for kids.

4:29
 We studied about Russia and we painted matroyshka nesting dolls.

4:30
 These two were guarding the Logan and Lucas' bedroom.





 




















No comments:

Post a Comment