12.31.2020

Summer Family Pics































































My Mother's Day gift was a family photo session with no complaining.  It was the best gift and they know me well!  I know they hate to take photos so this was quite a sacrifice for them.  This photo shoot was originally supposed to be with my dad too.  We took these on the Friday afternoon that we ended up calling hospice and he was too weak to come.  We were going to try and take them at his house, but he didn't want to do that either because he didn't feel he could make it outside.  I wish I had scheduled these for earlier, but it just wan't meant to be.  This was also the day that Laney and Cole got engaged but I had no idea.  They were all waiting on these photos to be finished before the big proposal.  Cole was so sweet to not have her try and change our time because of what were going through.  





No comments:

Post a Comment