8.11.2012

Four Month Fallout

Pregnancy affects each woman differently, and each pregnancy is unique.  With one you may have morning sickness and another not a thing...and another all day sickness.  With one you may swell and have cankles and with others no swelling at all.  With my first pregnancy, I experienced tiredness like no other and somewhat with the last.  One thing that has been different with the last pregnancy that I haven't had with the other two is my hair falling out.  Once Lane turned four months old, my hair started falling out...SIGNIFICANTLY.  I keep checking for bald spots on my scalp.  A few weeks ago I cleaned out the drain and it looked like I was removing a small rodent.  It totally grossed me out.  I have since found out that it is quite common and has happened to several of my friends.  If it doesn't stop I am going to end up like this...



3 comments:

  1. Bwahahahah! This happened with me with both pregnancies. Jeff about chopped all my hair off because he was tired of cleaning out the drain. I feel for you! I really really do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too funny!!! Love the picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that happened to me!!!! is STILL happening. but is finally slowing down. i really tho't i would be bald--really. it fell out for about a year and a half. i finally cut it off so i wouldn't have such long hairs lying around everywhere. it clogged up my vacuum too, multiple times. =)

    ReplyDelete