2.01.2013

365 Photo Project: January Photos

Well, I changed my mind.  I said in December that I wasn't going to do this project this year, but I was so used to taking a photo a day for a whole year.  I found myself taking photos anyway.  So, here are this month's photos...

1:1
Rebecca hosted a New Year's party.  She decorated and everything!  It was really festive and we enjoyed playing hours of Tripoly!
 
1:2
This little guy is a mess.  He is getting into everything.  He found daddy's pj drawer.
 
1:3
I should have gotten this at the beginning of the school year.  Logan said math was actually fun using these multiplication wrap-ups I ordered from Usborne Books.
 
1:4
I was in a crafty mood this day and made a wreath I saw on Pinterest for Valentine's Day.
 
 1:5
The boys had their first Upward Basketball game.  I love watching them play!
 
1:6
Logan is trying to learn how to juggle.  It's harder than it looks.
 
1:7
Rainbow math.
 
1:8
We made some stained-glass cookies.  They didn't turn out as planned once cooked...epic fail.  haha  They tasted terrible too.
 
1:9
Our book this week was set in Italy.  We made a salt dough map of the country.
 
1:10
We painted it once it dried.
 
1:11
This was heavenly!  We made some gelato and it tasted like creme brulee ice cream!!  I didn't have an ice cream maker so Amanda Randolph came over with the kids to make it together.  I will have to get an ice cream maker myself to make this again.  It was easier than I thought it would be.
 
1:12
The second Upward game.
 
 1:13
I love this photo of Lane napping.  He is such a sweet baby.

1:14
Another napping photo. 

1:15
My three little guys watching the iPad.

1:16
Painting sun catchers with the twins.

1:17
Lucas just loves his baby brother!

1:18
Lane found his brother's toys.

1:19
The boys drew some lines on their basketball court with chalk.

1:20
Lucas makes me laugh everyday.

1:21
Another one that loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.

1:22
Julie got Logan Flat Stanley books for his birthday and Christmas and he loves them!

1:23
It's always a challenge to get a good one of all three.

1:24
We got a new mailbox!  It is much better than our other one.  Trica will be proud.  She told me to get  a new one.  haha.

1:25
We went to a Realtor's Banquet.

1:26
Setting off lanterns at our family get-together.

1:27
Shake n' Bake cousins.  Davis got this shirt for Lane for Christmas.  It was a difficult photo to take because Lane was rolling all over the bed.  He also was a little bully to his little cousin.  He scratched the poor little guy on the nose.

1-28
He can get out of anything.

1-29
We made some paper snowflakes.

1-30
We visited Granny and Lane loved playing with her spools.

1-31
Lane's first haircut.  He looks like a little boy now instead of my baby. 




 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment