8.27.2013

Back to School

I always look forward to getting started back to school.  I would actually start earlier than we do, but Landon wants for us to start when our school system starts.  My boys weren't quite as eager, but we have had a good start to the new year. 

This was our first day back:
It works better if you stick your tongue out to build a number. 
We love our Usborne Wrap-ups.  We use them for adding, subtracting, multiplying, and division.
 
I love our new Bible curriculum.  Logan said it was his favorite subject because he was good at it.  That thrilled me to hear!
 And Lane...he's a stinker.  This sweet little guy makes teaching a challenge.
We love to read on our porch.
 
******************************************************************
Last Friday, I took some back to school pictures of the boys.  Note to self...check the weather before you set up outside for pictures!!!!!  It came a monsoon as we were wrapping up.
 
 
 
****************************************************************
 Lane also started school!!  I called last year for him to be enrolled in Pre-School at First Steps but they were full.  He was put on the waiting list, and we got a call that there was going to be an opening after all!  I was excited!  This will allow us to do school a little easier and give him some time to play with some other kids his age.
What??  YOU'RE LEAVING ME???
Gummies always make it better!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment