6.30.2012

366 Project: June Pictures

6:1
Rebecca helped me to make this wreath.  It didn't really work out too well though because the baseballs were too heavy and kept falling off.  I ended up taking it to Rachel at her flower shop for her expertise.  She used some heavy duty glue, but the intense heat we have had caused many to fall off.  I will have to try something else for next year.

6:2
My sweet boys at Rock Island.

6:3
Landon went on a golf trip and Logan wanted to make a sign for his return.

6:4
Look at my little slugger.

6:5
Our first summer activity day.

6:6
Logan enjoyed tennis camp.

6:7
Getting a pep talk from Coach.

6:8
Logan had fun riding a horse.  I couldn't get Lucas to try it though.

6:9
Look at my little cutie.

6:10
Logan is a great helper.  He is changing Lane's diaper.

6:11
I just love this smily baby!!

6:12
Summer Olympics

6:13
We had fun at Dogwood Park.

6:14
The boys couldn't wait to give Landon his Father's Day gift.  He got a Keurig Coffeemaker.  I hate the taste of coffee, but I love the way it smells.  It smells just like a coffee shop!

6:15
On Logan's half birthday we went to Fast Lane Fun Park.

6:16
Lucas' last T-ball game.  He loved his coach!

6:17
Happy Father's Day!!!

6:18
I love this one!!  He is so kissable!!

6:19
On a scavenger hunt.

6:20
Four months.

6:21
Snuggling after bath time.

6-22
Great idea from Pinterest.  Use a silverware organizer for your toothbrushes.

6:23
We had a baseball party at our house for Logan's team.

6:24
Logan getting ready for IU basketball camp.

6:25
Landon doing some drills with Matt Roth.

6:26
The boys with Coach Tom Crean.

6:27
Logan playing a game in Assembly Hall.

6:28
They have had a great week!

6:29
Lucas likes to squish Lane's face.  This picture cracks me up.

6:30
A beautiful sunset to end one HOT day.







No comments:

Post a Comment