6.08.2013

365 Project: May Photos

I really need to do better about not having so many of my pictures with my cell phone.  They are terrible, but it is just more convenient sometimes. 

5-1
Lucas is supposed to practice in front of the mirror.  I walked by and saw him making faces in the mirror.  He is so silly.
 

5-2
This was a wonderful start to our girls trip to NYC.  Our husbands surprised us with a limo at the airport to take us to our hotel.
 

5-3
We enjoyed lunch at Serendipity!
 

5-4
It was heart wrenching to tour the World Trade Center Memorial.
 

5-5
This was one of my favorite things of the trip...worship at the Brooklyn Tabernacle.
 
5-6
We are learning about Canada this week.
 
5-7
Rochelle from bible study is from Canada.  She was gracious to come and talk to the boys about her home country.  She brought pictures and read their book to them. 
 
5-8
The Lion King at TPAC!!  It was the third time I've seen it, but I still love it!!  It was worth it to see Lucas!  He sat on the edge of his seat the whole time glued to everything on stage.
 
5-9
I ordered a puzzle of a map of Canada.  They were trying to learn the provinces.
 
5-10
In our book for this week, the little girl went by herself the first time to hunt mussels.  This was a first for me!  They were a hit, except with Lucas of course.
 
5-11
Lane thinks he is a big boy too!
 
5-12
Mother's Day.  I'm so blessed!!  I'm thankful to be their mom!!
 
5-13
For Mother's Day, Landon had a booth built in the kitchen.
 
5-14
Getting closer!
 
5-15
This cracked me up!  I found this by my sewing machine.  The boys wanted me to repair his hole in the neck.
 
5-16
Ninja baller.
 
5-17
I painted the booth white and decided to repaint the kitchen too.  I love how it turned out.  We still have to get a new table to fit the space better.
 
5-18
5K and 1 mile fun run.
 
5-19
Sweet little cousins.
 
5-20
He's just like his brother.
 
5-21
He likes to dunk it off the stool.  One day he'll get there.
 
5-22
I taped off some lines on their court so they can practice outside.
 
5-23
Scoring a run!
 
5-24
He's learning how to play canasta early!
 
5-25
Chalk fun!
 
5-26
Fun time at Jace's birthday party.
 
5-27
Play time while the others are in lessons.
 
5-28
I want a real pool, but this little one will have to do.  ☺
 
5-29
Life just got a little easier.  Lane can now go down the steps well. 
 
5-30
Isn't he so cute??  I just want to squeeze his cheeks!
 
5-31
Beth Moore Conference!!!  We were on the second row too!  Landon's aunt Sara and cousin Laura saved us awesome seats!! 
 
 
 
 



































No comments:

Post a Comment