3.31.2012

366 Project: March Pictures

3-1
Amber Weatherly made this adorable hat for Lane.  I love it!
3-2
This was an anxiety filled day.  There were chances of tornados all day, so we spent the day downstairs in the basement. 
3-3
I love little baby gowns.  It always makes me sad when they are outgrown.
3-4
Lane's first time at church.  He slept the whole time.
3-5
Lane and Leona Wagner, the midwife that delivered him.
3-6
We went to visit Della Mae.  She just loved holding Lane.
3-7
We got a new swing today and he loves it!
3-8
Lucas' favorite restaurant...Chili's.  He was glad his corn had two sticks this time. 
3-9
Reading Narnia.

3-10
We were kicked out of our bed this morning.

3-11
Getting ready for baseball season.  I am so glad Landon practices with them because I have no clue.  One year of t-ball was enough for me.

3-12
The boys built a fort on their bed.  Lucas wanted to keep it forever.

3-13
I love this picture.  Lane loves Logan.  There have been a couple of times where Lane has been crying and I couldn't get him to stop but Logan could.  He is pretty special!  Landon calls Logan the "Baby Whisperer"

3-14
Lane trying out the crib for the first time for an afternoon nap.  For now, Lane has been sleeping in our room.  Hopefully, the crib will be a permanent place of sleeping soon.

3-15
The time Landon loves more than any other...NCAA Tournaments.  Logan and Lucas also filled out brackets, and as always Landon picked IU to win it all. 

3-16
This is seriously one of my favorite pictures ever!  Suzanne got these adorable shirts for them and I couldn't wait to get their pictures made in them.  I love how even Lane has his hand up too☺

3-17
Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

3-18
Mrs. Lego Mermaid in the Jell-O.

3-19
I had my check up at the Birth Center and I made these lemon cupcakes for everyone as a thank you for the wonderful experience I had there.  Rebecca made some lemon cupcakes that were YUMMO and she told me how to make them.  My kitchen looked like an explosion went off.  There was powdered sugar everywhere.  They were really good though!!

3-20
My sweet baby is one month old today.  It's been a great month!

3-21
Landon took the day off today to spend with the family.  We went bowling and I beat Landon!!  I only say that because he beats me at everything.  I was thrilled.  ☺

3-22
Thank you Mr. and Mrs. Nixon for planting twenty dogwoods for us to enjoy!

3-23
He said he was afraid of the light.

3-24
My sweet boys picked me flowers.

3-25
Logan was baptized...such a wonderful blessing to witness.

3-26
We love all the trees in the yard but they create lots of work between the leaves and sticks.  Also my Granny is afraid for the boys to play in the yard because a branch could fall on their head.  She is a worry wart☺

3-27
He told me these are his wings.

3-28
I could eat him up!

3-29
This is what Lucas would do all day if I let him.

3-30
Playing a family favorite...Euchre.

3-31
Our nightly routine.











No comments:

Post a Comment