3.01.2012

366 Project: February Pictures

February Photos:
2:1
This was a pleasant surprise today!!  My glider for the nursery arrived early.  It wasn't scheduled to arrive until February 9th so I was thrilled to have the last piece of furniture for the nursery.  I can officially have the baby now.  ☺

2:2
We enjoyed another BEAUTIFUL day today!  As you can see the boys are in shorts on the second day of February.  We had lunch at one of our favorites...Pluto's Hot Dogs.

2:3
My last project for the nursery is complete.  My digitizer program for my embroidery machine isn't working right now, so I did some hand embroidery for this project.  I love how it turned out.

2:4
I couldn't just choose one picture today.  Lucas was so intense on guarding his man, but Logan played so well, I wanted to get him in action also. 

2:5
Super Bowl Sunday.  Our family wished it was the Colts instead, but at least it was a Manning to win!!
2:6
I've been packed and ready to go for days.  Just waiting...

2:7
I normally don't like feet pictures (unless they are babies), but I couldn't resist this one.  This is especially for Jamie who loves feet.  haha.  Landon got me a pedicure for Christmas and I used it today.  It was heavenly.  Pedicures are a treat because I rarely ever get them unless they are gift certificates.  This was rather necessity because I can't reach my toes. 

2:8
39 Weeks

2:9
The boys had fun doing this one.  Lucas wanted to make more letters.

2:10
Oatmeal love...Lucas is in an oatmeal phase right now.  He wants it for lunch everyday and for most breakfasts.  I offer him many other choices, but it is always oatmeal.

2:11
Yes, another picture from Upward Basketball.  I am just so proud of them both☺

2:12
My sweet Valentines the boys made at church.

2:13
Getting ready for Valentine's Day.

2:14
My boys are growing up so fast☺

2:15
It's true!

2:16
A face I have seen too often lately.  He can be pouty.

2:17
We spent a great afternoon at the park.  I walked to try to induce labor to no avail.

2:18
More Upward pictures.

2:19
We love Awana!!

2-20
Big day for our family!!  Lane was born!!  We are now a family of five.

2-21
Getting ready to come home.

2-22
This one isn't great, but Lucas took it☺ 

2-23
This was a bowl that my great grandfather hand made.  He wasn't liking being in it though.  One shot right before he lost it. 

2-24
They love their baby brother!!

2-25
Last Upward game.  I'm glad I got to go!  Mom watched the baby so I could see them play.

2-26
Awana Grand Prix.  We look forward to it every year!

2-27
My three sons☺

2-28
I love my family!!

2-29
New IU decals for the van.

No comments:

Post a Comment