7.06.2013

365 Project: June Photos

6-1
Loaded up and ready to head to the beach!
 
6-2
Lane's first time at the beach.
 
6-3
Going crab hunting.
 
6-4
Cleaning off the sand from the beach.
 
6-5
Kathy and I stayed an extra day while the guys stayed a few extra days for a golf trip.  We did a little shopping and Logan thought he was going to die when he had to go into girly stores.  When we dropped off Kathy and the girls at their house Logan said, "Mom, please don't EVER have a sister!!  That was torture!!  I hate going into stores with all that pink and purple!!!  I would rather have a monster come up and take me into a horror movie!!"  I thought it was hilarious.  I told him he may not have a sister, but one day he will have a wife and he will have to get used to it. 
 
6-6
Art project at the park.
 
6-7
Fun time with the gals.  We went to the Barn Sale and then to dinner at The Foglight.
 
6-8
Logan got the game ball.
 
6-9
Lane having fun at VBS.
 
6-10
Getting ready for Logan's last game.  I love that he uses his Pa Phil's baseball glove.  My mom used it and I used it in my one year that I played.  It's been through several generations.
 
6-11
The three little ones at our "Minute to Win It" activity group.
 
6-12
The boys surrounded Lane with stuffed animals on their bed.
 
6-13
Logan is being so sweet and feeding his little brother.
 
6-14
Logan's baseball team party at the park.
 
6-15
Waiting to see Man of Steel at the drive-in.
 
6-16
Father's Day.  Our boys have the BEST dad!! 
 
6-17
Logan jumping off the diving board at the Y.
 
6-18
Olympic day!
 
6-19
My sweet Lucas in the pool.
 
6-20
Beautiful rainbow.
 
6-21
Cool baby.
 
6-22
My attempt to make French Toast like Juniors in NYC.  It was very good and got great reviews from the family, but it was a disappointing comparison.
 
6-23
Swinging at the park.
 
6-24
This was Logan's Radio Flyer rocket.  Lane loves it too!
 
6-25
Making homemade ice cream.
 
6-26
My aspiring ninja.
 
6-27
He's growing so fast!
 
6-28
Logan's first day at IU basketball camp.
 
6-29
B-ball camp.
 
6-30
He can't wait until it's his turn!

No comments:

Post a Comment