12.05.2013

Fall

I am really behind in blogging.  I have been bombarded by Christmas card orders, but I am trying to catch up a little this week.

I seriously love fall.  The leaves were so colorful this year and the weather was just perfect.  I am usually really anxious to put up my Christmas decorations, but this year I wanted to enjoy fall as long as possible.
I needed some photos for my Christmas card samples so my kids were my guinea pigs.  They are pretty good sports because they are used to me taking so many photos.

I saw this on pinterest and I thought it was so cute.  I know Lane may kill me when he gets older though.

Lane has a lovely natural smile for the camera...haha.
He says, "cheese"!


The boys love playing in the leaves, and do we have plenty!
Those are Logan's legs sticking out:)













No comments:

Post a Comment