7.16.2011

I Love Organization!

I just love the feeling I get when I walk by a room or a closet that I have just cleaned and organized.  I love it so much I find myself just wanting to sleep there at night.  haha.  Today, we had no plans and Landon was home for the day.  I just got in a cleaning mood and cleaned the house most of the day.  In the meantime, I was wondering to myself if Landon would be in a mood to do any projects around the house.  I was just about to go ask nicely to put some shoe organizers together.  To my surprise, I came downstairs and Landon was in the living room putting them together!!!!  I didn't even have to ask!  He read my mind:)   I have found myself just opening the closet to admire it several times already today.
I really should have taken a before picture to really appreciate the after, but I probably wouldn't have posted it because it would be too embarrassing.  It was a massive mound of shoes.  It feels good to have this organized!  Some of my biggest frustration occurs when we are trying to get out the door and the boys can only find one shoe. It makes me want to lose my mind.  Hopefully, this will help☺

No comments:

Post a Comment