12.03.2012

366 Photo Project: November Photos

11:1
Field trip to the airport.
 
11:2
Homeschool International Day.
 
11:3
Last Upward Flag Football game.
 
11:4
Time to lower the bed!
 
11:5
Upward Awards night. 
 
11:6
Setting the table in Manners/Etiquette class.
 
11:7
Learning Roman Numerals.
 
11:8
We made paper airplanes in our study this week.  They were all over my house.
 
11:9
Indian Day
 
11:10
This made me laugh.  Lucas drew a tatoo on his arm because they were playing Spiderman and he was the bad guy.
 
11:11
Lucas loves to help me cook.  We made Cranberry Bread and he was a great helper.
 
11:12
Smores in the fireplace.
 
11:13
Our Homeschool CO-OP Banquet.  They were handsome☺
 
11:14
Our newest addition to the Dickerson Family!  Davis Max was born!  I'm so glad Lane has a cousin close to his age.  They are going to be friends.
 
11:15
I love that Landon loves Christmas and really decorates.  He does a great job!
 
11:16
Logan reading Lucas our Five in a Row book.
 
11:17
We studied silhouettes in art and we made our own.
 
11:18
I have a photo of Logan like this when he was about this age.  It's one of my favorites.
 
11:19
Lane is finally eating real food.  I just haven't bothered with it until now.  Everyone was giving me a hard time about it.  haha.
 
11:20
9 months!!
 
11:21
I thought our yard was going to catch on fire.  We had a massive leaf pile that Landon burned. 
 
11:22
Julie and I ran in the Turkey Trot in Cookeville Thanksgiving morning.  I was glad I did it because I wouldn't feel as bad about eating a Thanksgiving meal.
 
11:23
So sweet.  He fell asleep in his high chair.
 
11:24
He loves biter biscuits but what a MESS.
 
11:25
This wasn't actually taken this day, but I created it on this day.
 
11:26
Lane's stocking arrived!  Does it bother anyone else but me that it's different???  And yes, I paid the $7 to have it embroidered even though I have my own sewing machine.  I knew I would never get it sewn otherwise.
 
11:27
Isn't he adorable??
 
11:28
Yes, there are lots of Lane this month.  He's just so stinkin' cute!
 
11:29
We made homemade pizzas and they were so proud of them.
 
11:30
Don't you want to squeeze him?
 
One more month.  I can't believe I am almost finished with an entire year!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment