12.23.2012

Logan's 9th Birthday


I really wish Logan had been born in any other month than December.  It feels like he gets the shaft every year because I'm busy with all things Christmas to do as much for him.  He doesn't seem to mind though.  This year he wanted an Avengers themed pool party.

Baby Lane getting suited up.
 
 
On Logan's actual birthday, we went to Nashville to see the lights at Opryland Hotel.  I haven't been at Christmas time since Landon and I got engaged there under the lights at the flagpole.  It was beautiful!  Before we went there we went to the mall...BAD IDEA!  What were we thinking??  

 I LOVE this hat that Amber Weatherly made!!!  It's so adorable!
 
 
 
We went to the Cheesecake Factory after for dinner.  We were starving and had to wait over an hour and a half, but it was worth it.  I LOVE their food and so does Logan.  I can't believe my he's nine!   I feel old.  He's such a blessing!
 
 

1 comment: