1.05.2012

6 weeks to go...maybe

On Friday, we had a bit of a scare.  We were getting ready to go to Louisville for New Year's Weekend and I started having contractions.  I didn't think anything of it at first, but they continued and were more frequent.  At just a smidgen over 33 weeks, it was way to early to go into labor.  I ended up calling the Birth Center and they told me to go to the hospital to be monitored.  I spent the entire day there getting shots and an IV to try and stop labor.  Thankfully everything was stopped and we were released.  I was really scarred because I hadn't experienced this with my other pregnancies.  With Logan I didn't have the first contraction until I went into labor.  With Lucas I was induced a week after my due date, so preterm labor was new to me.  I am now on modified bed rest and was told not to lift anything, cook, or clean and to take it easy lying down most of the time.  The first day or two was okay, but it gets really old.  I feel a little trapped, but it's worth it☺

I was glad to get out of the house for a little bit today to get some pictures made.  My mother in law took them and it was a beautiful day!!
I know some people have a problem with preggo bellies.  So if you do, stop here:)

No comments:

Post a Comment